Wednesday 13 May 2020

Last week I had a buttoned snout in my moth trap in Welland which flew away when I tried to photograph it and disappeared behind the kitchen cabinets (so I had no proof!).

Last night whilst watching the TV, the buttoned snout reappeared and flew straight past me but to my horror it flew straight up the chimney. Once again I presumed it to be lost as a flashlight up the chimney revealed nothing but spiders webs.

Today, whilst home schooling my children, my 8 year old daughter said 'what's that moth on the lampshade?'. To my complete amazement it was the buttoned snout and this time I managed some decent photos on my camera and one from my iPhone which is attached.

Sometimes things are just meant to be! 

NEIL H






PS excuse the tiny photo, the Google system wouldn't let me access my iPhone and the 'insert image' function doesn't let you download a photo from your laptop desktop. Does anyone know how to insert a picture from a laptop desktop or memory stick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.