Tuesday 19 December 2017

Send in your Records please!

As we approach the years end, it's time to sort out all of your moth records and send them onto the relevant County Recorder.  For Worcester, please send to either Tony Simpson or Oliver Wadsworth and for Hereford, please send Macro-moths to Phyl King and Micro-moths to myself please.  If you need e-mail addresses, there is a link provided to go straight to the County Moth Recorder list for the UK and you will find our details there. It's on the right hand side of the cover page under Useful Links.  I'm still getting Winter moths and Mottled Umber coming to the house windows most nights, so I'm not yet ready to send my records off (plus I'm still dissecting some moths), but soon will be.  Happy Christmas to one and all. Peter Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.