Saturday 11 April 2015

Tiddesley Wood & Halesowen

Acleris literana

I joined Oliver and Steve at Tiddesley Wood last night however I was a little disappointed with just 18 species despite reasonable temperatures (over 11 degrees at 23.30 hrs). More disappointed still to see all the interesting micros ending up in my colleagues traps, despite me taking an extra trap!

My spirits lifted a little when I returned home and checked my garden trap at 01.30 this morning finding an Acleris literana sitting on the perspex. Not the best marked individual but still good to see.

Patrick Clement


2 comments:

  1. A moth I have yet to see Patrick, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, they are nice moths and I don't see them often enough myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.